# Deploy Chevereto
Chevereto can be easily deployed on Vultr from the Vultr Marketplace (opens new window) and if you use our Vultr links you get $100 credit to try Vultr services.
This provisioning is officially supported by us and you can check the repository (opens new window) we made for it.
This provisioning includes the following:
- Enables the UFW firewall to allow only SSH (port 22, rate limited), HTTP (port 80), and HTTPS (port 443) access.
- Sets up the Chevereto database and its user.
- Sets the MySQL root password.
- Sets up the debian-sys-maint user in MySQL so the system’s init scripts for MySQL will work without requiring the MySQL root user password.
- Sets the cron required for background tasks.
- Includes Certbot pre-installed.
# Step-by-step guide
- Click the deploy (opens new window) button
Chevereto is available directly under Server Type, Marketplace Apps when creating a new server.
- Configure your server as your needs
- That's all
If you setup a small machine ($5/mo) you should definitely Add swap space (opens new window).