This refers to the provisioning alternatives for getting Chevereto installed in your server. It takes from granted that your server meets all the system requirements.
# A. Install using our Installer (recommended)
The chevereto/installer is a single
.php file which will download and extract the latest release in the target destination.
- Upload the installer to your server target destination (usually the
- Open your website at
/installer.phpand follow the process.
The installer will prompt with steps to install the software, after that it will download the software, extract it and it will post to
/install the data previously provided.
The installer works on top of HTTP so it relies in many sub-systems that could fail. If doesn't work for you the recommendation is to follow another install procedure.
- If you get an Unable to perform HTTP request it means that URL rewriting and/or other systems are preventing the installer to issue HTTP requests to
- It fails before extracting the software: Switch to manual installation
- It fails after extracting the software: Go to
/installto continue the process
⚠ In both cases REMOVE the
# B. Install using Docker
Docker allows you to easily install a container version of the software.
👏🏾 All the Docker images are user provided. If you know about more Docker images let's us know to list it here. Thanks for contributing!
Note: when using Docker with the paid edition check that the image support our
- linuxserver/chevereto (fleet) thanks to linuxserver.io - support
- nmtan/chevereto thanks to Tan Nguyen
- zaywalker/chevereto thanks to Jae Yoon KIM
- einverne/chevereto thanks to Ein Verne
Check our guides section for user provided guides on setting up a Docker environment.
# C. Install via zip
- Download the latest release
- Upload all the contents of the
cheveretofolder to your server (usually in the
- Go to your target website URL and follow the instructions
# D. Install using Softaculous/Fantastico
Note: Our paid edition isn't available in these script libraries. However, you can install Chevereto Free and then one-click upgrade it to the paid edition directly from the
# Cron (V3.17+)
Since Chevereto v3.17 background jobs are processed using a cron. At
/dashboard you will find the
crontab entry for your installation.
Kindly refer to the documentation of your server software for the procedure needed to add the cron entry required by Chevereto.
# Install issues
Most common install issue is missing system requirements so make sure that you are running a compatible system and that all the data is correct like working MySQL credentials and privileges.
Check our community support in case you need help with the server provisioning